The Slack Christmas was at our house this year. We get together at 10am for breakfast and games. We had omelets, pancakes, sausage, and cinnamon rolls. Afterwards, we played Minute to Win it games. Trev and I came up with the game after watching a game show. The kids(and most adults) loved it.
We started with a candy cane game. You see how many candy canes you can pick up with the candy cane you are holding in your mouth.
Austin was our champ. He got 18 in one minute.
We then played "jingle balls". You have a tissue box filled with ornaments(or bells) belted on your waist backwards (so it's over your butt). You have to move and jiggle to get all the ornaments out. As you can see, Tina and Tami had the most fun with this one.
This game is the "Rudolph the Red nose Reindeer" game. You put vaseline on your nose and you have a ball hanging out of your mouth that you have to bounce up to stick to the vaseline. I was surprised how many kids were actually able to do it.
We finished the day off with having a white elephant gift exchange. We changed it a couple of years ago to just have the kids do it cause the adults would get a little crazy. It has helped alot. KK got candy. She was not very happy. I think I am the only parent whose child would not be excited about candy. KK ended up exchanging it with Brooklynn for chalk and doodle books.
Aidan got bubble bath stuff. He was happy.
My kids had so much fun hanging out with their cousins and playing games but we still had more fun in store on our Christmas Day
1 comment:
Loving the games. So glad you plan fun things for all the adults I mean kids to do. ;)
Post a Comment