Friday, March 18, 2011

My Mom's 59th Birthday

I am all about birthdays.  I love birthdays, especially mine.  I so enjoy a day of being all about me and for me to be able to shurk all my mother responsibilities.  It is truly nice, so I thought this year I would try to do the same for my mother.  It was her 59th birthday.  We invited her over for dinner, but what she didn't know was I invited the rest of the family over too.  We had french dipped sandwiches, strawberries, chips, and dip.  She was surprised that everyone was there.  It was nice to hang out and have everyone there to celebrate her birthday.

The candle was a tombstone that said " to old to count".


Happy Birthday Mom!!!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Happy Birthday to a FANTASTIC mother.

And, nice socks Trevor! ;) I pay attention to detail.

Julianne said...

Tara, your shirt is super cute too!