We have been trying for weeks now to get Corbin to sleep in his big boy bed. We start the night out with him in his big bed but if he comes out he gets put into his crib. It usually lasts less than two minutes before he comes out smiling knowing he is doing something naughty.
So needless to say, he never sleeps in his big boy bed...until the other night. I put him in his big boy bed and forgot about him because he never came out. About and hour later, I go in his room to find him like this. I was in heaven. I thought we might actually be making some progress.
No so much....last night after we put him in his big boy bed, Aidan comes and tells us that Corbin did something bad. He had pulled the curtain rod and video monitor completely out of the wall. How am I ever going to survive this kid? He is definitely giving me a run for my money. I am just glad he is cute or he might not of survived this long.

No comments:
Post a Comment