It's hard sometimes when life seems to be going so fast to stop and think about all that is happening and actually write it down so you don't forget it. I want to record every aspect of my life so years down the road I can look back and remember all the moments that seem to be whizzing by and so I can appreciate all that we have accomplished. I know that is not possible so here is a quick update on the happenings of our lives right now.
Trevor is in his 5 semester of Law School and is taking 3 classes. He is working at the UFC for an internship program. He studies from 7 to 9 in the morning, goes to work from 10 to 5:15, goes to school from 6 to 9, and then comes home eat and study some more. Needless to say he is busy but he is really enjoying the work he is doing right now so it is worth it.
Me...mother to five kids, all of which have different schedules. It is a balancing act to try and get everything done but we are surviving. I am trying to love the moments and quite frequently have to remind myself I can't do everything and I don't need to. There is a time for everything and right now most of my time is spent changing diapers and feeding small children and not cleaning and having a perfect house. I just got called as the Young Women's President in my ward so with that it brings new joy and struggles.
KK...is in second grade and doing so well. She just got her report card and she got straight A's. School comes pretty easy to her but she still tries hard to learn more and become better and faster. She loves to read and learn about new things. She is such a big help to me. She has a soft heart and though she can give me attitude sometimes she genuinely wants to go whats right and tries to help me all she can.
Aidan is in kindergarten and is doing really well. He loves to go everyday. At his school, they have a sight word program to help motivate kids and after you learn so many words you earn a tag. He just earned his first tag and couldn't be happier. He loves to color and draw. He also loves to build with Lego's and play the Wii. He would play the Wii all day if I would let him. He is a softy and loves to entertain his twin younger brothers. They smile so big when they see him.
Corbin is finally potty trained. He had to have it happen on his time table but I am OK with that. He is starting to listen and follow rules a lot better. He loves to have his back tickled. He loves to have books read to him. He is getting better at sitting during "homework" time as we go over his flashcards. He loves to make the twins laugh but get jealous of them sometimes when he isn't getting all the attention which is understandable. He is my monster but I could just snuggle him all day.
Davyn and Jade are getting so big. They are 8 months old now. They love to sit up and watch all the kids play around them. Jade started crawling around. They love to eat real food and will just watch you while you eat. They love baths. They are such happy chill boys. I just want to hold them all day.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment