Oh how life really does just fly by and there are some things that I just don't want to forget.
Corbin wanting to ride this train every time we leave Walmart
Corbin and Aidan fighting over who is going to be my helper and the salsa ending up the victim in the process
Corbin waking up at night cause his legs hurt and falling asleep on me while I rub them
Spending a relaxing evening eating frozen yogurt with KK and Aidan
Kids chilling on the tramp as they finish their sno cone they got from school
My kids are growing up and as they do I realize more and more how true the saying....enjoy them while they are young cause it doesn't last long. That saying used to bug me and I don't know if its me getting older or because I know I will not be having anymore but I truly am trying to enjoy the little moments that I know before long will be just a memory.

No comments:
Post a Comment