This summer was kind of laid back cause Trev worked and lets be honest where am I going to go with five kids by myself. So here is the random things we did this summer....
hung out with friends at wet n wild
.jpg)
Me and my bestie Jube
KK shopping for new skirts
Davyn chilling at home like a big boy
Davyn driving his favorite car
Chilling together watching TV
Kids dressing up
Its always snack time with these boys
Jade (left) Davyn (right)
We have a membership to Discovery museum so we went there a couple of times
KK really wanted to go to Crystal Palace to go skating and I told her we would do it before the summer was over. Well the week before school started I sent Trev with KK and Aidan, Trev said KK was a natural and was off with the friend she made there. Aidan needed a lot of help but ended up doing pretty good.
It was a fun chill summer but I am not going to lie...it is nice having them back in school with a schedule.

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment