Christmas morning
Kids waiting to open presents
Opening presents
Davyn sitiing on his new couch
Jade playing with his new toy
Christmas afternoon
My family came over for breakfast and games.
We played a snowman decorating game
And pictionary
Christmas night
We went to G Ma and Papas house for dinner and open presents. By that time I was so exhausted and the twins weren't feeling good so I didn't get any pictures and we went home around 6. I felt bad leaving so early but the I was so exhausted. We will definitely have to do something different in the upcoming years because it is too much to try and cram it all in into one day.
I am grateful this year though for the Christmas season. It helps me refocus on what is truly important and why we celebrate this season. I am grateful for my Savior and the love he has for me. I am one blessed woman and sometimes I forget just how blessed I am so its nice to be reminded!
No comments:
Post a Comment