I love love love my girls trip. They are what keep me sane and young. I am so lucky to have such good friends in my life that I can be myself around. They are my rock and my best friends. This year was so fun! We went to Idaho and stayed at Brittany's house. We usually go to her cabin but because of how our flights came in and out we didn't have enough time to make it worth our drive.
On the plane ride to Idaho
Brittany waiting with sign for us
We did so many cool and fun things so this is in no particular order...
We did a Kanga class at her gym....you have these cool shoes that make you jump while you do a zumba class. It was way hard and I might of peed a little because of all the jumping.
Us all sweaty from kanga class
We then went to the spa to relax after our class
Sabrina had to pump the whole trip so I helped her out because I am such a good friend.
Waiting for our burgers at Snake Bites
Appreciating all the cool art work they have in Idaho
Us eating at another cool place called D'railed that had really good sandwiches. They had a mac n cheese sandwich that was tasty.
Taking pics by the train tracks
What we do at night with no hubby or kids. We play games and stop in between for photo shoots
We went to Lava Springs....it is such a relaxing place even when we got hailed on
Our girls trip is not complete if we don't do our photo shoot....there are hundreds of pics so I just randomly choose a few...
Our last night together we ate at Outback and made Hollie sit on the bull for her Bday.
The day we flew out of course it snowed on us so our flight was delayed but that just meant we could take more pics....
At the airport playing games before we flew out...
I love these girls and so grateful they are a part of my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment