Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015

Easter 2015

The Night before Easter we had a lesson on the resurrection and I had the kids watch a video on it.  They were memorized.


Easter baskets ready for their morning hunt

Davyn

Jade

Aidan

Corbin (with a whole peep in his mouth)

KK

Trying to get a pic with them all looking....



I love these crazy faces even if it takes me 50 pictures to get one of them.

KK painting Aidan's toes.

Jade (blue) Davyn (pink) on the easter egg hunt at G Ma's


Corbin, KK, and Aidan attacking their candy

I am so grateful for this time of year.  It helps me reflect on the true blessing the knowledge I have of my Savior is in my life.  I am so grateful for his gift and example.  I only hope I can do better this year in trying to be like him.

No comments: