My babies are 3. It is kind of a milestone. We survived the first 3 years of twins. It had been hard but one of the best things I have experienced in my life. Being a mother of twins is something I truly feel blessed to be and one I will cherish forever. The bond they have is something you can not describe. It is something I am grateful my two babies will have to help them throughout their life.
They have been obsessed with a shoe called Tree Fu Tom so Daddy made them a cake they would love.
They were so excited to see their new cake
Jade got a Tree Fu Tom doll
Davyn got a Clifford
To celebrate their third bday we went on a family hike in Red Rock. Davyn was a pro and was out hiking all the kids. Jade loved to do it but took his time. I would ask if he wanted to hold my hand while he climbed up big rocks and he said no. I asked him why and he said....cause I am a big boy. Wow I guess I really don't have anymore babies.
KK
Jade
Corbin

No comments:
Post a Comment