September miscellaneous...
Corbin and Me on a lunch date
Twins waiting to go into school with their backpacks on
Special bond with twin boys...
Davyn's selfies...
Jade's selfies
Picking the older kids up from school each day is a good time for this...
Davyn's new hair cut to look like daddy
KK fitting into Aunt Toresa's shoes
Davyn asleep on mommy and all the other kids wanting to join in on the picture.
Emmeline and Corbins playdate
Jade's imagination and a text from Trevor telling me his latest story
Katie and I sneaking away for some dinner and girl time
After General Women's' Broadcast we went to a new pizza place for dinner and this is the photo we took on my friends phone...Morgan, KK and I
I gave the kids chalk to play with outside and I come out to Corbin looking like this. He go the chalk wet and turned it into paint. He looked like a smurf.
Best husband award....he comes home after a long day of work and without me even asking he vacuums the front room...he's a keeper.
Jade and Davyn would sleep on the floor in-between their two twins beds so they could sleep together. We decided to just put the beds together and they love it. They sleep so much better now.
Impromptu date night....we snuck away for some Pho at a new restaurant. It was pretty good. Glad I get to be married to my best friend and that we still like each other after being together for over 15 years.

No comments:
Post a Comment