Friday, November 6, 2015

Ragnar 2015

I loved ragnar this year.  I hate to admit it but I did love being in van 1 minus waking up so early.  I loved that the runs were in the mountains instead of in the city.  We started at the Mount Charleston Ski Lodge. It was freezing and I was the first runner so I got to start running in 30 degree weather. I loved my legs and can't wait to do it next year.

Van 1.... Dan, Peck, Pansy, Jared, Me, and Jana



Waiting for Pansy to finish her insane 1st leg

Waiting to run my last leg 


Me after my last leg....21 miles in 24 hours

Dan and Peck


Pansy and Jana

Us cheering Dan on with our signs and blow horn


At the end our our last leg...we all survived and were so excited to eat and shower.


No comments: