I have been friends with Julianne since we were born and we have been good friends our whole lives. She moved to New York 8 years ago so I don't see her as much as I would like but when she comes to town we try to see each other a couple of times. She has 2 girls KK's age....Ella is a year older and Paisley is 6 months younger. I love it that they are friends and love to hangout too. Its cool to see them at this age because I remember being this age hanging with Jubie all those years ago. They are 2nd generation Best Friends.
We had the girls come spend the night at our house. I haven't heard KK laugh that hard in a long time. They watched funny videos and karaoked all night.
The next day they made sno cones,
and made cookies.
While they were playing I was able to go out wth my besties and catch up.
Later that week we met up to let the kids play and swim at G Ma's
No comments:
Post a Comment