Friday, October 7, 2016

Date Night with the Besties

It's crazy to think we have been friends for over 12 years.  Hollie and Nelson were the first people we met when we moved into this ward.  I knew Nelson in High School but had lost touch once we graduated.   We lived in in the subdivision and instantly became best friends.  We don't go out with them as much as we would like because life gets in the way but we always have a great time when we do.

We went to Skinny Fats for dinner.  It is perfect because they have skinny side for Trevor to eat from and a fat side for the rest of us.

Afterward we went shopping and had a fashion show.  We picked out an outfit for the boys that they had to model....




And they picked out one for us.  We laughed more than I have in a long time.  The people at the store thought we were crazy.  The things we will do to entertain ourselves.

Glad I found someone who can handle my crazy


No comments: