Red Rock Hike...it has been to long. I love this time of year and weather. I love to get outdoors and enjoy the beautiful landscape. We have had a pass to Red Rock but we have not used it nearly enough. We took a family trip up on Saturday to try a hike we haven't done before.
Jade chilling with his hat sideways and his feet relaxing on the front seats.
The beginning of the trail
Davyn kept stopping to draw snake trails in the sand.
We came upon some rocks to climb so we stopped to let the kids play. Corbin was a champ climber and was to the top of them all before the others could figure it out.
KK
Davyn and Jade as king of the rocks
KK and Daddy
Twins conversing with KK and Corbin on other rock
Me and my love
Aidan with his binoculars
I loved this tree so made the boys take a picture with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment