Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve and Christmas 2016

Christmas eve night we had our traditional Pho

  
and opened our traditional present of PJ's

The next morning Davyn and Corbin came into my room at 4:15am. I told them they had to go back to bed until 6:30.  At 5:15, Corbin comes into my room crying that the clock is going to slow.  Oh to be young again and experience the excitement of Christmas.

At 7am we opened up presents....


After we went to church and then went to Tami's house for my families Christmas.

My dad opening his gifts 

My mom opening her gifts

Jade

Davyn

KK after being licked by Tami for her attitude.....WHAT not my KK?

Aidan

Corbin

We then went to G Ma and Papa's house.  I took a nap, had good food, opened up presents, and played games,  We are so lucky to have family around,

Daddy and Davyn making faces (I sucked taking pictures this year)

No comments: