Saturday, April 29, 2017

Revel Half Marathon

Another Half Marathon under my belt.  It has been a while and the training was a little hard to get into this time but it was well worth it. I had great friends to motivate me to train early Saturday mornings.  I even had a great friend (Michelle) fly in from Texas to do it with us.  It was a blast and cold.

Waiting for the port a potty before the race



Walking to the starting line

At the finish line....



I finally did it. I got my goal of under 2 hours.  Not sure I will ever beat this time but I did it once so I am happy!!!

After the race, we went back to my friend's mom's house and we all got massages.  We then went to dinner and movie.  These ladies make my life so much more enjoyable and they make me feel normal and remotivate to come back to my family refreshed.

No comments: