May Misc...
Trev and I going out for our first practice swim in the lake for our triathlon race.
Corbin was having a hard time at school so he needed 5 straight days of being on green or better and he earned his ghostbuster gun
I drove Paisley to seminary every morning for a little over a month. She is the sweetest girl. Not gonna lie it was hard waking up that early each morning but it is just preparing me for when I have to drive KK in a couple of years.
Drinking yogurt through a straw
One of the many gems I find on my phone from my kids. Davyn and KK
I went to a movie with Trista and this is our stash to get us through
Davyn and his army guys
When moms away the kids will play. Trev made them spaghetti and meatballs and they were in heaven
My friend Katie's baby Oliver was born 13 weeks early at 2 pounds 1ounce
Going to temple to do baptism for the dead with the youth. It was KK's first time
The boys snuggling while they sleep Davyn (left) Jade (right)
How I find them playing the iPad
Davyn taking us for a drive
Davyn holding Melody for the first time. He was in love and asked me if we could keep her.
Twins at In N Out using their gift card they got for their bday. Jade (front) Davyn (back)
Aidan and Corbin hugging to make up for fighting.
Aidan learning from his dad on how to make a bike rack for our car.


No comments:
Post a Comment