Aidan is a rockstar. He is my self motivated child and when he sets his mind on something he does it. The school had a challenge this year to read 40 books. He finished that back in February so I issued him my own challenge to read 80 books by the end of the year and he is on his last book with 100 pages left. He has grown leaps and bounds this year and I have to ground him from his books when he doesn’t get his chores done. He has become obsessed and I secretly love it. This year he was also given the Great American challenge. He had to complete at least 3 of the six challenges but he went for it and did them all. He memorized all the presidents in order, states and capital, recite and write pledge of alligance, memorize preamble, memorize star spangled banner and memorize Gettysburg address. To say I am impressed is an understatement. I truly love this kid and can’t wait to see all that he accomplishes in junior high.
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment