I love my girls trips. They make me feel normal and help me rejuvenate and appreciate what I have waiting for me back home. I am lucky to have a husband who supports me and hold down the fort while I am away. Our good friend Michelle moved to Texas a few years back and built a custom home so we flew in to see her and her new house.
Waiting to leave Vegas
She picked us up and we headed to Pioneer Woman a couple of hours away.
We ate too much food when we got there
and that night we had a little too much fun daring people to eat it
and working out
The next day we did some shopping and exploring the little town
The next day we got some pedicures and went to the movies
I love these ladies. They inspire me to be better all the while letting us have fun and laugh more than my abs like. I am blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment