Trev is still working for Alverson Taylor. He has been there for 4 years. He is in the process of maybe starting a new job but so far nothing is set in stone. He is in the Elder Quorum Presidency. He is trying his hand at making his own suit shirts. I love how he is always learning and trying new things.
KK is the manager for Aidan's middle school soccer team. She isn't playing soccer this season cause of her knee. They have grown close this year and I love watching them. It is nice to have harmony and not fighting most to the time now. She is a Mia Maid so no longer with me (which I think she loves). She is getting straight A's in all her honor classes. She quit piano (which I am a little sad about) but is looking forward to learning photography in high school.
Aidan is playing on 2 soccer teams...one for middle school and one for REC. He just got the priesthood and now passes the sacrament each week. He is super smart and is getting straight A's. He is really good at drawing. He helps me so much around the house and loves to help the twins.
Corbin is starting to do really well in school. The beginning of the year was a little rough but he seems to have the expectations and rules down and follows them pretty well. He is on the schools track team and loves it. He is starting to babysit for 20 mins here and there and loves the responsibility. He is on outdoors kid. He thrives when he can be outside (another reason I am excited about my backyard)
Davyn is my shy kid and has such a tender heart. He doesn't like the attention. He is super smart and remembers just about anything you tell him. He is reading like a superstar. He is obsessed with hockey and constantly keep track our our scores and where we lie on the division. He is my athlete and will be outside by himself practicing shooting on goal.
Jade is my outgoing one. he is my social butterfly. He is my creative one who loves to color and draw. He is also obsessed with hockey and constantly asks the scores. He plays soccer and is really good. He is my rule follower and with do what you ask
I am in the Young Women's as a Beehive advisor. I keep the fort down while the kids are at school. I volunteer at the school often and am trying to figure out what I want to go back to school for. I want to finish my degree but not sure in what.
These are before and I will post more when it is finished
No comments:
Post a Comment