Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Temple

One of the hardest things with Covid is how everything shut down...including temples.  I would never imagine I would see a day when I couldn't go to church or attend the temple. It was something I definitely took for granted.  They are slowly starting to open things back up.  Now you can go to the temple for your own ordinances.  One of my girls from young women's was going on a mission and so went to take out her endowments and invited me.  I was so excited that after almost a year I was able to walk in those doors.  There is power and strength that comes from wonderful building and I loved being able to go back. It was different because our small group were the only ones there but the spirt was strong.  I am grateful for the knowledge I have and for the covenants I have made.

Me, Sami, and Michelle

 

No comments: