My baby girl turned 16. It still seems surreal. KK is an amazing young women. She is super funny and quick witted. She is very loyal and protective of those she loves. She is determined and driven and when she puts her mind to something she makes it happen. She is such a help to me and helps with whatever I ask of her. She is a great big sister and loves her little brothers. I love her to pieces and can't wait to see what she accomplishes in this life.
She set up her driving test for the morning of her bday. There was a mix up and there was a few minutes where they thought she wasn't scheduled but luckily that all got figured out quickly. I was nervous for her to take it on her bday just in case she didn't pass but luckily for her she did.
This is her taking off to drive for the first time by herself.
That night we had a family bday party for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment