I have to just give a shout out to Aidan. He is ending his freshman year and truly has turned into a fine young man. He is kind and considerate. He is so helpful and is usually willing to do what I need him to do. He is funny and keeps me laughing. He is doing amazing at school, soccer and track. It is truly amazing to watch him mature and become confident in who he is. I love it as a momma to see him grow right before my eyes. When he was younger, we had many challenges probably because we are so much alike, so to see all the hard work and changes he has made to become who he is today is wonderful.
The three musketeers are a big part of it. They have been the best of friends and been such good examples.
No comments:
Post a Comment