Bucket lists! I have so many things I want to do so when someone invites us to come along to check one off our list I am all over it. Karston and Karah invited us to join their group to hike the narrows.. It”s a hike in Zion National Park. It is a Beautiful hike that you start at the top of the canyon and hike down. It says it’s 16 miles but if you add the 2.5 miles we added at the beginning cause our van wouldn’t make it over a hole and all the crossing back and forth over the river we hiked between 22-26 (it’s a debate within the group). It was so beautiful and something I will never forget. I would definitely do it again.
I love my man and so grateful I get to do all adventures of life with him. We went up the night before and stayed in a hotel close to Zion and then woke up at 4am to get picked up and driven to the top of the hike.
It was a beautiful day and the water was refreshing.
No comments:
Post a Comment