Wednesday, September 3, 2025

MTC Dropoff

Man this was a bitter sweet day.  One you know is coming for 18 years but you're just not quite prepared for.  How do you send your little boy out into the big old world without you? I love that he is so excited about it so it makes it easier but man I wish I could just keep all my babies under my roof forever but on the other hand I am so excited to see him grow and flourish as he learns life and helps people in such a Christlike way. 730 days to go!

We stopped by the store to grab last minute snacks.

We grabbed lunch at a pizza joint

Dad at a piece in honor of Aidan.

We then parked at a church to say our last minute goodbyes before we officially drop him off.

How do you say goodbye for two years?  Good thing we get to FaceTime each week


My whole purpose of being on this earth








Our future missionaries




The whole gang at drop off

Japan is lucky to get the great BOY for the next two years.

 

No comments: