It seems like yesterday, dad and I were getting married and now we have a daughter engaged. As much as I don't' like my kids growing up and moving on, I am so happy for her. She found the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with and we love him. He is so good with her and the boys and I am excited to see them create a life together.
It happened in Oregon. She flew up there the Monday after Christmas to meet his family and spend the week with them. They went to the temple and after on the temple grounds he asked to her to marry him. Her best friend Avery was there as well as his brother and parents.
KK bought stuff to make her own bouquet and asked me to be the maid of honor. I am so happy for her and can't wait for her big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment