Saturday, April 11, 2026

Kaitlyn and Mason's Wedding


How to you even describe your only baby girl getting married?  It is kind of surreal and not sure it has really sunk in.  She is an amazing woman and I am so happy she found someone who loves and appreciates her for who she is.  She is one of the most hilarious people I know (she definitely gets that from her dad) and Mason can keep up and is just as funny. He is so caring and loving. The boys just love him and he fits right in.  

That morning all the girls got ready at G Ma's house before we headed to the temple.  It was a special moment to watch them make covenants and promises to each other.  I pray they can love and support each other and truly be each others best friends. She was a gorgeous bride and minus the wind was such an amazing day.  Corbin was so excited to be able to give a speech (he had everyone laughing) and Aidan was able to record a video that we played at her wedding.  I am one lucky momma to have all my kiddos.




























 












No comments: