I have never been to Disney on Ice before but Santa thought KK would love it this year so he bought her tickets. Of course they were opening night tickets so they were only 10 bucks each. Can't beat that...Santa is a bargain shopper!!!
The kids were so excited to go. We made a whole night of it. We found a babysitter for Corbin so the rest of us could enjoy the night. We ate PHO for dinner (my children's request with a little help from their dad). We went to 7 11 and picked up some treats before we headed to our show. We got there a little early so luckily we had candy to hold them over. Once it began they were captivated by it. I loved seeing their faces every time something new came out.
Before the show...

During the show....I don't remember Aidan yelling but obliviously he did. His face is so red. I love this picture.
Mine and Trev's favorite part was the Nightmare before Christmas skit.
KK's favorite part was the princesses
Of course, Aidan's favorite part was Toy Story.
It was so cool. We will definitely be going back next year.







No comments:
Post a Comment