I love this little guy. He has grown up so much in these last couple of months. He is mastering anything I give him. He has learned 12 letters and their sounds, all his colors, and most of his shapes. He knows how to spell his name and is getting pretty good at writing it. He loves to play the Wii (which a couple of months ago he couldn't figure out). He plays all the time by himself while KK is at school. He is a great cleaner and helper. He loves his brother (sometimes a little to much). He will do anything to get KK's attention and to make her happy even if it means giving up his toy. He still needs his naps or he becomes a monster around 4pm. He likes to help me cook (if I let him). He is constantly cracking is up with the things he says. I try not to laugh but I don't always succeed when it is something not very appropriate. I just love him so much!!!!!
I am so grateful that he is my BOY!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment