Monday, August 15, 2011

KK in review

I am putting a scrapbook together for KK's Christmas present this year of her from birth through 5 years old.  I have spent countless hours uploading and organizing photos of her. I have gotten all my kids pictures taken every 3 months for the first year and then every 6 months until they are 5 years old.  I thought it would be cool to review KK's life in these pictures.  It is amazing to see her grow up in a matter of a few pictures (they are scanned so they aren't the best quality)

3 months old

6 months old

9 months old

1 year old

1 1/2 years old

2 years old

2 1/2 years old

3 years old

3 1/2 years old

4 years old

4 1/2 years old

5 years old

6 years old

I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, but I am so grateful for every moment I have gotten to be her mommy!  Mommy loves you Bear!!!!!!

No comments: