Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sisters Night Out

I am such a lucky girl to have so many sisters.  I really don't know what I would do without them.  I might not talk to them all the time but no matter how long it is in between out talks when we get back together it is like no time is lost at all.  They are truly my best friends I can tell anything to and they still love me.

My sister came into town from North Carolina so we all met up for a Sisters Night Out.  We met at BJ's and ended up eating way to much.  If you can't tell from our 7 pizookies....

It was so good that Trista licked her plate clean....literally!

Next, we went to my mom's house and toilet papered her house.  She was getting married the next Saturday and we wanted to show her us support.
This is what happens when someone shouts out gangster right before the picture

and of course our standard butt shot

We stopped and got Slurpee's on the way to the park where we played tag and sat and talked before we got tired and had to go home.

At the park, Trista had to pee so she dropped her pants.  What is a girls night with out seeing some one's butt?
Don't ask where this face came from but I miss seeing it now that she lives in North Carolina.
It was so much fun.  I can't wait until our next one!

No comments: