Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Aidan's 1st day of 4 yr old preschool

My Oh My...where has the time gone.  My little boy is growing up so fast.  He started his 2nd year of Preschool and loves it. 

I am glad he still loves Batman cause now we can use the same backpack as last year.  He wanted to show it off in the picture.

I love that cheesy grin!!!

Dad loves his mo hawk

Doesn't he look so big in this picture?

1st day of school....with Mrs. Tiny.

I love those beautiful eyes!!!

He goes two days a week for 3 hours and I carpool so I only have to drive one day.  It has been nice having some alone time with Corbin.  He does miss his brother and sister though. He gets so excited when they get home.  He will just keep saying their name.

I am just trying to enjoy this last year I have with Aidan at home.  Before I know it he will be in kindergarten and off starting his life that doesn't revolve around me. I love my little man!

No comments: