Where did the time go? How can I possibly be the mother of a 1st grader? Sometimes I wish I could keep her little but she is turning into such a beautiful girl that I also want to see what she becomes and what she can achieve. This year we got her into a charter school. Somerset is a school that goes all the way through Junior High which I love. I love the thought of her going to the same school with all the same friends. She loves her teacher Mrs. Smith. I love her cause KK for the longest time hated her blonde hair. She didn't know anyone with blonde hair and I think she hated being different from everyone else in her class, but her teacher has blonde hair and she thinks her teacher is beautiful so it helps KK accept herself and see she is still beautiful even if she has blonde hair.
1st day of 1st Grade pictures
Aidan didn't want to be left out
She posed herself for this one
On the way to school
Waiting in line with one of her friends from kindergarten...McClayn
I had to get a picture of Benjamin. He has been KK's crush for the past year and is the one KK says she is going to marry. She is excited he is going to her school but sad he isn't in her class. She does tell me when she gets to see him at school.
So far so good...it's only been a week but she loves loves loves it!!!!









1 comment:
Her hair looks super cute like that!! Nice that she'll there for 8 years! That sounds ideal!
Post a Comment