Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

I know I have said it before but I am going to say it again.  I love KK's school.  It truly was the best decision to send her there.  Anyways, they had a daddy daughter dance.  It was for k-5th grade.  KK was so excited when Trev decided to miss school so he could take her to it.  They had to get dressed up and Trev decided to match her outfit.



Before they went to the dance, Trev took KK shopping.  She has been wanting high heels so he let her pick a pair out.  I think this was the highlight of her night.

When they got to the dance they were given a corsage, had their picture taken, and were able to dance to music played by a real DJ.    KK loved dancing with all her friends.


After the dance they went to dinner at IN N OUT...her favorite.

KK is so lucky to have a daddy who loves her so much!!!! She will always be his special little girl!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Seriously makes my heart happy. <3

Precious memory!