Trev was the smart one and convinced me to get the boys room organized and decorated early. Since he will be in school and I will have less energy the closer it gets to my due date. We decided on a music room theme with the colors being red, grey, and black. Trev did most of it himself. I think it turned out cute for how cheap of a budget we had.
For sure one of our boys names will be Davyn. Owen is a possibiity but not for sure.
We have another wall with a mirror and music notes surrrounding it but I didn't take a picture.
Only 12 more weeks until we get to meet them. I am excited and scared. I hope I am ready for this new adventure.



1 comment:
I'm diggin'it! Very cool. Great idea to start early, they will be here before we know it!!! So excited for your family!!
Post a Comment