I thought my baby shower for Corbin was going to be my last one but who knew twins were in my future. Andrea and Peck threw me this awesome shower.
Peck made the invitations and they turned out so cute.
Andrea and Peck out did themselves with the food. They had so many yummy desserts. The strawberries covered in chocolate and lemon sugar were awesome.
I am one lucky girl to have so many friends and family who love me. I was definitely spoiled this shower.
A few snap shots of those who attended....
Thanks to Kassie...all my presents were organized and my tissue paper and gift bags were folded nicely.
The planning of the shower couldn't of been better. My best friend that I have known since birth but who now lives in New York just happened to be in town the week of my shower. She is the one on the left (Julianne), Karisa is in the middle and I have known her since 6th grade. She just had her second baby two months ago. I love them dearly and am grateful for their friendship.
Thanks to everyone who spoiled us so. We are extremely lucky to be so loved.









1 comment:
You look so good and you are so tiny. Good Luck with those twins.
Post a Comment