I was told from the very beginning that my boys were identical twins. I worried my whole pregnancy that I wouldn't be able to tell them apart and I would get they mixed up.
When they were born, my doctor showed me the two sacs with only one placenta which means identical twins. I could instantly tell them apart and didn't believe that they were identical. They looked so different, but as they get older they are starting to look more and more alike.
If they are both side by side I can tell which one is who, but sometimes I think I have one and upon closer examination realize I have the other one. They have so much of the same mannerisms and sleep and cry the same.
What do you think? Can you tell them apart?
Jade (left) Davyn (right)
Jade (left) Davyn (right)
Jade (left) Davyn (right)
Davyn (left) Jade (right)
Jade (left) Davyn (right)
Jade (left) Davyn (right)
It is so much easier to tell them apart when they are awake. With their eyes closed, they look almost identical.






No comments:
Post a Comment