I seriously don't know how moms of twins do it without the help of an older sibling. KK is such a big help and saves me from having to listen to the twins cry while I try to get other things done. While I am feeding one she burps the other. If I am in the middle of making dinner she will soothe them until I have a chance to stop and feed them. I am so blessed to have her help, and the best part is she does it willingly.
I thought in order to show her how much I appreciate her help I would take her out for a girls night. We went with her favorite cousin Haleigh and my sister Tina. We went to the movie Brave and then went to dinner at Olive Garden. It was some much needed time away for the both of us.
Haleigh, KK and Tina waiting for the movie to start.

No comments:
Post a Comment