Thursday, August 30, 2012

1st Day of School

I can not believe I have a 2nd grader and kindergartner. It is sad to have them gone during the day but it does allow me to give the twins and Corbin some undivided attention.
 
Here are the kids on their first day of school.  By the way, have I told you how much I love uniforms.  There is no fighting or arguing about what to wear.  It's just another reason why I love Somerset. 



 
Corbin felt left out so he got KK's old backpack on and wanted me to take pictures of him.  Three more years until he leaves me

 
KK with her 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Simon
 
Aidan with his Kindergarten teacher Mrs Cordner
(She also taught Whitney and Kennedy)
 
 So far they love school and are excited to go each day.  I hope that lasts all year.

No comments: