Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mt Charleston

There is not much to do in Vegas with five kids....not unless you want to be crazy by the time you get home.  So we decided to get out of the Vegas heat for a few hours and drive up to Mount Charleston to go hiking.  The kids can be loud, run around and play and I don't have to worry about it. 
 
We went with our friends Rheon and Chris and their 4 kids.
 
Here are all the kids (minus the twins who are strapped to mine and Trev's chest)
 
We hiked up to a little waterfall and had a snack.  I brought cherries and this is what Corbin looked like after, and the best part is I don't have to care how dirty he is.
 
How can you not love that face? 
 
It was a lot of fun and we will be doing it again soon

No comments: