We have succeeded finally. I guess the third time is a charm. I had tried two times previously but didn't last a day before I had quit. I am a firm believer that if it takes more than a day they are not ready. I know that it has more to do with me not being ready for the commitment but still that's my philosophy.
I woke up one morning to Corbin crying. I walked into his room and he was on his bed with his diaper off telling me he needed to pee. He went potty on the toilet and from then on he was potty trained. Of course a few accidents here and there but by far the easiest child so far. From that day on he was potty trained at night, too. KK took over a year to not pee her bed at night after she was potty trained and Aidan still is not completely. He still has accidents quite frequently.
Corbin is definitely my most stubborn child and he does things when he wants and how he wants to. We had constant power struggle battles so its good he has such a cute face or he might not of survived this long.
Love this little monster!

No comments:
Post a Comment