I look forward to my girls trip every year. Months before we go, I am counting down. We usually go in May but since Brittany is due in March we decided to move it up this year instead of cancel it. We went from Thursday to Sunday. I was so cold but so worth it.
It started out with an "Adventure". Brittany's trunk was iced shut so we had to scrape it open.
We then ate a bomb dinner that Brittany had cooked for us all day...french dip sandwiches.
The next morning we had the most delicious breakfast. Stuffed Cinnamon Toast with strawberries. The Carmel drizzle is to die for.
Us about to chow down on our breakfast.
Friday morning, Hollie and I shopped while Brittany took her daughter to the dentist. We then headed to Lava Springs. It is this amazing place that has taken hot springs and piped them into pools. There are different pools at different temperatures. It is -5 outside while you sit in these hot springs. It was so relaxing. We lounged for a while, left and ate dinner and then came back. It was definitely some relaxation this mama needed.
Afterwards, we stopped by Bath and Body works to get a foot scrub so we could pamper ourselves later. But before we headed home we had to of eat some dessert at Texas Roadhouse. Brittany may or may not of peed a little...but only three little spots.
The next day we had a fun hang out day. It started with me doing Hollie's hair. We then went to the movie Les Miserable.
We finished the day off with us eating at the best burger joint I have ever eaten at. Hands down the best burger and fries I have ever eaten. It's called Snake Bite. I wish I could of eaten it again before we left.
They laughed at me cause they were bearly starting their burgers...
before mine was almost gone. It was that good!!!!
That night we pampered ourselves with foot scrubs, pedicures....
hand exfoliating
the best strawberry, blueberry ice cream shake
and a card game.
By the end of the night we were pooped.
During our girls trip we watched Pitch Perfect twice. It became our theme for the weekend...with no stop quoting from the movie. It was funny cause I lost my voice so they kept saying "what" to me cause they could never understand me....and so I became one of the girls from the movie.
Our last day there before we headed for the airport, we made our t shirts. This year we decided to spray paint them. It was so easy and they turned out great. I think this might be our new way of making them.
Us outside spray painting
And it wouldn't be a girls trip if we didn't end it with a photo shoot.
Yes that is a goat...Brittany's pet named Crystal
Of course we had to have a part from the movie in our photo shoot.
This is our Pitch Perfect shout out.
I love these girls and am so glad I get to be blessed with their friendship. Is it bad if I already have a countdown to next year?

























2 comments:
Good Times! I am just going to copy your post so I will at least have one done this year:) The countdown is on!
How fun! How many years now?
Post a Comment