Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random Pictures

My kids do the funniest things sometimes and I am just grateful when I actually capture them on camera.
 
It was chilly outside so my kid layered up for the "winter"

 
I get so stir crazy sometimes and so do my boys but my options of what to do with three small kids is limited so I improvised....I put both twins in the back seat and took them for a run.  I wasn't sure how they would handle sitting like that but they loved it. I think they just really loved being outside. 

 
On the way home I look back to see that Corbin had fallen asleep on Jade's car seat and Jade was patting Corbin's head so softly while he slept.
 
My mom turned 61 this year so us kids got together and took her out to her favorite restaurant....Red Lobster.  It was nice to get out and hang with out any kids.
 
Grateful she's my mommy!


No comments: