Sunday, February 3, 2013

Twins Getting Big

Oh how I love these faces.  They truly melt my heart and already have me wrapped around their finger.  I am trying to cherish the moments while I can.  I want them to be my babies forever but we all know they have to grow up and they are doing a good job of it.  Jade started crawling at 8 months old.  Davyn started at 9 1/2 months old.  They have both gotten really good of getting where they want to go and making sure they are in all the action. 
 
Here they are all ready for church
Jade (left) Davyn (right) 

 
At the park eating all the leaves
 
Davyn eating the face off a duck Great Grandmas G gave him.
 
There is something special about being the mother of twins and I truly feel blessed to have been given that blessing.

No comments: