Friday, January 3, 2014

Waite Girls trip 2014

It had been to long since we went on a Waite Girls Road Trip.  The last one was 3 1/32 years ago.  We decided to go on a Mexican Cruise.  Why not?  No cooking, cleaning, or responsibilities for almost 5 days.  It was heaven.

Car ride

Hotel we stayed in before we boarded the ship

Pictures outside our Hotel


Tour of a submarine





About to board the ship

We went on a shore excursion one day during our cruise.  We went kayaking in the ocean and saw a blow hole. It was fun but Andrea puked and had a seal follow up back to shore in hopes of getting more and I almost didn't make it.  It was a really close call.

Bus back to the ship





On the way back to the ship we stopped and ate the best tacos ever



Leaving the ship

It was a much needed trip and I am grateful to have these ladies in my life.  They truly mean so much to me.  I just hope the next trip doesn't take years to happen.

No comments: