Thursday, February 27, 2014

3 little boys

With KK and Aidan being gone at school all day it leaves me at home with my 3 little boys to entertain.  It has been so nice lately so we have been doing a lot more outside.

The other day we took a bike ride to Great Grandpa and Grandmas house since it is so close.  Great Grandpa made fresh squeezed orange juice for him and Corbin.  My boys love going over there.  We are so blessed to have them live so close to us.

We had some Elmo books at our house that Davyn became attached to.  He started having to take them everywhere with him.  I looked up on a yard sale site and found a couple of elmos for sale.  When I showed them he was beyond excited.  I created a monster though because now all they want to watch, read and bring with them everywhere is Elmo.  It is quite cute.




Twins chilling at Trista's house doing their favorite thing.......eating.

No comments: