Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February Randomness

February came and went before I know it this year but here are some random moments I was able to catch.

Riding bikes and enjoying the beautiful weather...

KK and Aidan

Corbin

Twins eating popsicles while watching the kids ride their bikes

My friend brought this to the park and had rigged it so it went super fast.  Corbin loved it as he sped around.

Jade and Davyn enjoying a new park

Jade didn't have buckles on his big chair and would always climb out.  This was the day I got the seat belt in the mail and put it on.  He doesn't like it but I do


Davyn picking flowers



 All my boys love to eat frozen berries but when they melt they make a huge mess and they like to decorate themselves with it.  Davyn is no exception.

KK has been asking to go back to crystal palace so when she go invited to a bday there I couldn't say no.  It was the first bday party I actually dropped her for and left but she loved it and had a blast.

No comments: