Saturday, April 5, 2014

Glow in Dark 5K


Every since I have taken up running KK has been asking when she could run a race with me.  So a big group of us signed up for a Glow in the Dark 5k.  It was so much fun and she did a fantastic job.

Me and KK

Tami, KK, Haliegh, and Tina

Tami, Me, and Tina

One of my YW, Caitlin, signed up with me and ran it with us and her mom

Me and The

It rained on us for a couple of minutes ask so we got to see a beautiful rainbow

'Tina making a sad face so we could send it to Trista to tell her we missed her

KK and I at the finish line

KK s glow in the dark hair


Our group leaving to go eat at Buffalo Wild Wings

I loved hanging with my one and only little girl.  I love her so much!

No comments: