Thursday, April 10, 2014

Valley of Fire Field Trip

I love the age KK is at. She is older and independent but still needs and enjoys when I am around.  She begged me to come on her field trip with her so I couldn't say no.  It was a hot but a lot of fun.  I loved seeing her interact with her friends.  She is such a good girl.




We went to 3 different spots and got to venture around and explore nature.  The girls loved it.

Enjoying the cubbies in the rocks


At our second stop there was this huge rock that all the kids were climbing.  KK would get half way up and then chicken out.  She tried it at least 5 different times but couldn't get past half way. 


The kids found that on the other side it wasn't as steep so she went that way and made it to the top.  She is like her mother and afraid of heights.

KK with Kayla

KK with her crush Christopher and she is not shy in telling his so

KK with her friend Drew.
I am glad I got to hang with my little girl.

No comments: